Please note that our pleated masks now come with an extra nose wire.
Here’s what you need to know about our masks.
- They are made using cotton.
- They have a spot to insert a filter (between the 2 layers) for added protection. You can purchase filters on our website or I’ve been told these can be a coffee filter, or even a paper towel if you don’t have a mask filter.
- They have a wire at the top so you can pinch it to form to your face better. We have just updated our wire to a plastic coated wire. We have included a spare wire with each mask.
- The plastic coated wire should have less chance of breaking from excessive bending.
- The elastics are now adjustable.
- The inside fabric pattern/colour will vary.
- This mask pattern is what MGH Foundation in Toronto was asking donated masks be made using.
- I recommend hand wash (for longest use) or wash in the machine and hang to dry.
- Lastly these masks are NOT meant to replace medical grade masks!