The adult version is Batwing style & the kid version of this mask is pleated.
Here’s what you need to know about our masks.
- They are made using cotton.
- They have a spot to insert a filter (between the 2 layers).
- They have a wire at the top so you can pinch it to form to your face better. We have updated our wire to a plastic coated wire.
- The plastic coated wire should have less chance of breaking from excessive bending.
- The elastics are now adjustable.
- The inside fabric pattern/colour will vary.
- This mask pattern is what MGH Foundation in Toronto was asking donated masks be made using.
- I recommend machine washing in a delicates bag (for longest use) and hanging to dry.
- Reshape the mask when damp and hang to dry for longest use.
- Lastly these masks are NOT meant to replace medical grade masks!